Saturday, February 5, 2011

Eyebrows N20 ...


Hi everyone, long time no see...
I'm back, back from scandinavia, 
so cold and so dark in this winter...see the snow from the last october untill now...
So many things happened for the half year, meet the new friends and lost the old friends.

I read a new(old)manga KISEIJU , interesting and...sth still very new.


I made these eyebrows, for male and female, nothing special but need everyday. These eyebrows come from one of my japanese friend, she has very beautiful eyebrows, light and elegant.

So hope you enjoy this :  download


ALL works(meshes and textures) ARE NOT ALLOWED to be modified, cloned, 
recoloured or mixed/blended with drawing and photo source, 
and then upload them to internet for sharing purpose. 

The content(s) may NOT be reproduced without permission
Please link back your download to my blog

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!
    Amazing work on the alpha, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you back!
    My mother is from Sweden ^-^ the winter there is bitterly cold!
    Thank you for sharing these eyebrows, they will be perfect for my Asian sims!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really elegant, now I must find the perfect sim for this. Thank you for sharing. And I'm very glad you're back ;D

    ReplyDelete